Thursday, June 2, 2016

Keep in Touch

Originally blogged on Flamesjambalaya

The Flames are sure taking their time with the coaching, aren't they? Mike Yeo, Travis Green, Randy Carlyle, and Glen Gulutzand are all getting second interviews. Also, Kirk Muller has been rumoured to be in the running. According to Elliot Friedman of HNIC, Muller has told the Blues he won't be returning. I am still hoping the Flames are waiting for the Boogie man (Bob Boughner.)

As far as we know, the Flames are going with a new goalie. The new name in the game being Elliot out of St Louis. I still like Michal Neuvirth; my contact still likes Bishop. I am worried about the cost. 

The Defense still might be hard to fix. The Flames really have to get it done when it comes to Jakub Nakladal. You have to think he has earned a contract, In fact, I would go as far as to say he has earned a one-way contract. I dare not miss the steal the Flames got out of Jyrki Jokipakka. He was outstanding. Which leads me to wonder if we can find a new home for Dennis Wideman.

My next blog will be the Draft blog! I can't wait. If there are any updates, I will pop in for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment